Enneigement les Lutins

Rate this topic

Antoine

C'est la première année "Elargissement et enneigement du bas de la piste des Lutins"

Nous avons loué un appartement dans les Vallee d'Or aux Charbonnières. (29 Janvier 2005) Est-il possible de skier jusqu'aux immeubles cette année ??

Edited by Valloire Man

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merci Valloire Man pour la traduction :lol:

Salut Antoine,

Tu pourras revenir à skis aux Charbonnières si il y a assez de neige. On ne peut pas savoir avant. Les enneigeurs sont là pour le bas de la piste, mais si il n'y a pas de neige sur le haut, c'est impossible.

Il faut savoir que janvier est généralement la meilleure période pour l'enneigement. Donc c'est très possible.

Hi Antoine,

You'll be able to come back to your building with your skis if there's enough snow. It's impossible to know that before. The snow-blowers are installed at the bottom of the slope, but if there's no snow on the top, it's impossible.

You have to know that january is the best season for snow, so it may be possible.

Btw,

Where do you come from ?

How did you hear about us ?

For how long do you know Valloire ?

I'm surprised that you speak english with a so french name :D

Any way, it will be possible, with or without "Les Lutins", like for years! With the artifial snow, and the junction with La Sétaz, you always go back home, using "Les Selles"! No trouble, Antoine. In fact, we would like to install 70 guns on 'Les Lutins", but because of a technical problem, we will have ta wait one year more.... For all the domain, we got 400 guns, at least! Next year, probably 470 guns! Waouuuh! I said Waouuuh!, because, I know the price of each gun!!!!!!

:D

Last year (2004) we were the first time in Valloire. To see some foto's, look at http://members.home.nl/toonvankroonenburg/

I'am from Holland and know an owner of a challet in La Norma. We were there two years, but 60 km of slopes was to small. We looked for an other place in the same surroudings, and on internet I saw http://valloire.perso.9online.fr/index1.htm. Simon had good information. Valloire has a good name in Holland, als because many people went in the summer to Valloire to bike.

My name is Antoon, wich is Dutch for Antoine. Last year we were also in a new building on the Charbonnieres, in Les Valmonts. Wed had very good wetter (see the foto's), but that was also the reason that Les Lutins was closed on the last days of that week. (first week of Februar). From Les Valmonts we good step on Les Lutins, it was 10 metres, the tunnel and we were at the lift. This year Les Chalets de Vallee D'Or. Because they are new they asked (in Holland) a lower price! Wel, as you see, I speak bad English, with a French name, but my French is worst.

ça c'est bon!! Quand je pose un question en Anglais c'est une grande problème :D .

Et maintenant c'est bon???????

Hallo Antoon ik ben Davy uit België en kom deze winter voor het eerst in Valloire.

ça c'est Néerlandais comprend?????? haha

Juste pour dire bonjour à Antoine

Bonsoir à tousse

ça c'est bon!! Quand je pose un question en Anglais c'est une grande problème :D .

Et maintenant c'est bon???????

Hallo Antoon ik ben Davy uit België en kom deze winter voor het eerst in Valloire.

ça c'est Néerlandais comprend?????? haha

Juste pour dire bonjour à Antoine

Bonsoir à tousse

Hey Davy, that's not fair !!! :D :bad: :lol:

But, please, don't use other languages than french or english, because we don't understand and in this case, i would have to delete it. From now on, you didn't talk about important things in Dutch, then, no problem ...

Hé Davy, c'est pas juste. Je t'ai envoyé un email pour dire que tu pouvais poster tes questions en anglais et que je me chargerais de la traduction des questions et des réponses.

Mais s'il te plaît, ne poste pas dans d'autres langues que français et anglais, car nous ne comprenons pas et dans ce cas, je devrais les effacer. Jusqu'à maintenant, vous n'avez pas parlé de sujets importants en Hollandiais, donc pas de problème ...

Post for Davy, Antoine and Marc ...

If some of you have some minutes to spend on the Cybervalloire forum, we could make a deal.

If there's a volunteer, i can create a special forum for Dutch speaking people. Some of you could be moderator of this forum and tell people interested in information about valloire to come here, to ask questions. This would be your little forum inside the forum :D Isn't it a good idea ? :lol: :bad:

Post for Davy, Antoine and Marc ...

If some of you have some minutes to spend on the Cybervalloire forum, we could make a deal.

If there's a volunteer, i can create a special forum for Dutch speaking people. Some of you could be moderator of this forum and tell people interested in information about valloire to come here, to ask questions. This would be your little forum inside the forum :D Isn't it a good idea ? :lol:  :bad:

Post pour Davy, Antoine et Marc ...

Si certains ont quelques minutes à consacrer à Cybervalloire, je vous fais une proposition.

Si il y a un volontaire, je peux créer un forum spécial pour les Hollandais. L'un de vous pourrit être modérateur de ce forum et prévenir les personnes intéressées par des infos sur Valloire, de venir ici pour poser des questions.

Ce serait votre petit forum dans le forum. N'est-ce pas une bonne idée ?

C'est mieux comme ça ? :D